More info about White Water Rafting
White Water Rafting Prague is a great group activity for your stag do in Prague! Get sober and gather your crew to fight wild currents in a 500-meter long, man-made channel near Prague. You will be commanded by experienced professional instructors who will teach you how to navigate and handle your raft in the river rapids. After such a demanding activity, we have a drink and a sandwich prepared for you to replenish your strength! You can also stay longer and relax near the river – just add the BBQ from extras and enjoy your time!
When you arrive at the White Water Rafting Prague location, you will be provided with equipment (helmet, buoyancy aid, Long John neoprene suit, neoprene boots, dry top, paddle), given a safety briefing and professional guidance, before being launched down the river with an instructor in every raft. You’ll have the opportunity to do several runs (usually 3 – 5, depending on your stamina) down the 500-meter long channel working through big waves, many rapids and eddies. When you get off the rafts, you can enjoy a free sandwich and a drink. You can build your own sandwich from a selection of ingredients according to your taste.
Our guide collects you at the meeting point (e.g. hotel), and provides private transport to the rafting location. The trip will take up to 45 minutes, depending on traffic.
After you finish, our private transport will return you to the original meeting point.
- The activity is located 30km from Prague.
- Locker rooms and toilets are available at the venue.
- Cash bar is available at the venue.
- The activity is suitable for both beginners and experienced rafters.
- Pick up at 8:30 a.m. or 1:30 p.m. all year round.
- 0 alcohol tolerance!
- You sign a disclaimer.
- Please bring a swimsuit, a towel and an extra T-shirt.
- It is not a private event, there are usually other participants.
- Approximately II – III grade of water is guaranteed throughout the whole year.
- The instructors are English-speaking and all of them meet the standards recommended by the International Rafting Federation (IRF) or Czech Rafting Association.
- Special wetsuits are provided during winter.
- For the BBQ, please allow extra time: 90 or 120 minutes
- Smaller groups than the set minimum are also welcome but the minimum price of 7 will apply.