More Info about Beer Boat
A drunken float through the heart of the city on a Prague Beer Boat is a great way to celebrate the man of the hour’s last days of freedom! Similar to a beer bike, but instead of a bar on wheels, this one floats on the mighty Vltava river!
Of course, it comes with unlimited premium Czech beer and you and the boys can pedal your way down the river or sit back and relax while the captain handles the driving.
You can also get fancy and upgrade to 7 bottles of prosecco for the ultimate beer boat cruise!
Hop on the beer boat and after a quick orientation with the captain, let the fun begin!
The captain (who will remain sober, of course) will keep your drinks topped up while navigating you on a 90 minute ride with excellent views of some of Prague’s best sights like Charles Bridge, Prague Castle, the National Theater, Palais Žofín, and Kampa Island.
Consume unlimited Czech beer or down 7 bottles of Prosecco and pedal as fast or slow as your stag do crew desires, the choice is yours (Or not at all, there is an onboard motor to do the work for you if desired).The trip will conclude at the same spot where you started.
You will meet up with our guide at a pre-agreed place and time.
They will then walk you to the dock where the beer boat trip starts. Or, they can help you to arrange a taxi/public transportation (there and back again) at your expense.
The boat is located near the Prague city centre so we do not provide private transportation with the basic package. If you require public or private transport, they can be added from the extras.
You will get on the boat at Nabrezi Ludvika Svobody 1, Prague 1 between “U Bukanyra houseboat” and “Botel Albatros”.
- One member of your party will need to sign a rental agreement on behalf of the whole group.
- The captain is entitled to stop the cruise and end your activity if things get too out of hand, so please be respectful and follow the rules.
- Transport is not included in the activity. Add from the extras if required.
- Be sure to book the beer boat cruise in advance as they are very popular and sell out quickly, especially during the stag do/bachelor party season (from April to September)
- Our boat is brand new, built in the Czech Republic and comes with all necessary Czech and EU certifications. As required by law, our captains are fully licensed and there are life vests on board for all passengers.