More Info about Binocular Football
Whether you play football or not, we guarantee you’ll have serious trouble keeping your feet on the ground (not to mention kicking a ball) with our special glasses that simulate drunkenness and make you feel disoriented and clumsy. So you see, no experience needed, only a desire for fun and crazy things is necessary when choosing this activity and Prague for your stag do. And trust us, it’s absolutely hilarious to watch the binocular football and its players trying to hit the ball and not fall down, but it’s even more fun to “run” around the field and kick everything but the ball.
Once you arrive, you will receive necessary instructions and the glasses – you will have some time to get used to the feeling when having the glasses on. Afterwards you will practice on the field, run a bit, try to pass the ball to the other players or score the goal. And then the game starts! It’s a classic football game with the instructor as a referee.
When you finish, you can celebrate your victory with a free drink at the venue.
One of our guides will pick you up (travelling by a private bus) at the pre-agreed spot (e.g. hotel) at the pre-agreed time to get you to the Prague binocular football location (and back again). Depending on the traffic, it can take up to 30 minutes to get to the venue.
The Prague binocular football is located in the suburbs of Prague.
At the venue: toilets, showers and locker rooms are available.
- You can give your stag a different pair of glasses that simulate LSD usage
- Bring comfortable sportswear and trainers
- There is no goalkeeper, only strikers/defenders
- The rules are the same as with the regular football game, except for the time needed
- Should the group be larger than 12 participants (maximum number of players), you can either choose to periodically switch players on the team, or have several teams
- For the BBQ, please consider that extra time is needed (30 or 60 minutes)
- Smaller groups than the minimum of 6 are also welcome to book but the minimum price has to be respected.