More Info about Human Table Football
If you are a football fan looking for a bit of a competition, we have a great option for your Prague stag do activity – the Human Table Football. Get your players, line them up on a rod and play against the other team! You cannot move too much from the given spot so you solely depend on your foot skills and team co-operation (the line of players can move the entire rod). And the objective is obvious: score as many goals as possible to win the game.
No matter the result, you will surely all enjoy your free drink after the match. Trust us when we say that you will enjoy a lot of unforgettable fun with your friends during your Prague afternoon.
On arrival, the instructor divides you into two teams, positions you on the pitch, and explains the rules. Then you can start playing the match, with the instructor as a referee. The Game is played in a big, 10 metre long arena, with artificial grass on the ground, and enclosed by a net. You take the place of the plastic figurines in classic table football, so as you can imagine team work is crucial in this game. You hold rods together with your teammates, so when you want to move, your teammates, in the same row, have to move with you.
Although everything is bigger and slightly different than classic table football, the goal of the game is still the same: do your best and score goals against the opposing team!
One of our guides picks you up at the meeting point (e.g. hotel) at the pre-agreed time to get you to the Human Table Football location (and back again). Depending on the traffic, it can take up to 30 minutes to get to the venue.
- The activity is located in the suburbs of Prague.
- Locker rooms, toilets and showers are available at the venue.
- Bring comfortable sportswear and trainers
- The rules of the Human Table Football will be explained to you before you start playing.
- The rules are the same as with the regular football game, except for the time needed
- In case of rain, an indoor option is provided
- Should the group be larger than 16 participants, the game can be prolonged, and more than two teams can be created
- For the BBQ, please consider that extra time is needed (30 or 60 minutes)