More Info about the Shooting in Prague - Medium
Concentration, focus and tension. That`s what shooting real guns is about; waiting for the right moment and then… pulling the trigger. The release. Arrange such an experience for your stag for his stag do in Prague. Let him choose from offered weapons like AK-47 Kalashnikov, AR – 15, Uzi, Glock and others and then challenge his shooting skills, and your crew’s, at the Prague shooting range right in the centre of the city! Don`t worry, you will get a short intro and have a professional instructor present the entire time. Already thinking about who will be the winner? Good! You can then toast to that person with a free drink.
Once you arrive at the indoor shooting range, you will sign a disclaimer and then all necessary information and instructions will be shared with you (this takes about 15 minutes). Afterwards, you will get the safety equipment and head for a shooting. At the shooting spot, the instructor shows you in practice how to shoot (he remains with you the entire time of shooting), then the floor is yours.
51 shots in total:
- 10 x AK-47 Kalashnikov 7,62x39mm
- 10 x AR-15 Rifle
- 10 x Uzi Submachine gun
- 10 x SA Glock 17 pistol
- 6 x .357Mag revolver
- 5 x G12 shotgun
Grab your free soft drink (water/coke/sprite/fanta) after the shooting.
Our guide will pick you up at the meeting point (e.g. hotel) at the pre-agreed time to get you to the Prague shooting range location.
Because the range is located right in the Prague city centre, we don´t provide any transport by default. In case you desire to book transport, add it from the extras. The guide would otherwise walk you there or help you to arrange a public transport or taxi at your expense.
- The shooting range is located conveniently in the centre of Prague.
- Indoor shooting range.
- At the venue, toilets are available.
- Minimum age – 18
- You sign a disclaimer.
- If your group is less than 8 people you may share the range with another group.
- Before the shooting, you will be provided with the safety instructions and all necessary information.
- If during your activity, one of the guns stops functioning, the instructor or a shooting range manager will replace it with the most sufficient alternative available that time, based on their best judgement.
- Please be aware that you shouldn’t be under the influence of alcohol or other intoxicating substances.
- If your group is less than the set minimum, please go ahead and feel free to book as well. Just keep in mind the price for the minimum has to be respected.