More Info about Giant Beer Pong
Do you like beer and a contest? The beer pong has both and everyone has played it at least once. You might be familiar with a ping pong ball and red Solo cups, however this time, we have something more crazy for you! We bring you the giant beer pong – a beer pong on a much bigger scale! We have big balls and even bigger barrels! Throw or kick the balls into the barrels to beat your opponent and of course drink some beer!
The beer pong is a chill activity for a bunch of lads who just want to have fun and drink beer. You will enjoy a contest, laugh and beer with your mates and that’s exactly what a Prague stag do activity should be about!
Before you start, you divide into two teams and an instructor will explain the rules. They are slightly modified from the classic beer pong. Then you are free to start playing, with the instructor as a referee. Your task will be to throw or kick the huge ball into every giant red cup and get the best score to win. Have a beer while playing! In case one is not enough for you, add more from extras.
One of our guides picks you up at the meeting point (e.g. hotel), and takes you with a private transport to the Giant Beer Pong location. The trip takes up to 30 minutes, depending on traffic.
After you finish, you are taken back to the meeting point in central Prague.
- The activity is located in the suburbs of Prague.
- Locker rooms, toilets and showers are available at the venue.
- Please bring regular sportswear and trainers.
- The rules of the game will be explained to you before you start playing.
- The instructor will act as a referee.
- It’s possible to play indoors, in case of rain.
- For the BBQ, please allow extra time: 30 or 60 minutes
- Smaller groups than the set minimum of 7 are also welcome but the price for the minimum has to be respected.