More Info about Reball
Get pumped running around with the proper gear in your hand. Dominate the field in a deathmatch, feel the rush of spraying and dodging bullets, crush your mates to pieces and show them who’s the boss. The Reball in Prague is a definite must-have in any stag do weekend portfolio.
Reball is one of the younger versions of paintball using special rubber balls (re-balls) with the same accuracy and impact as classic paintballs, but they are not filled with paint.
So, choose your indoor scenario, get your gun and start the game. Avoid obstacles, discuss battle strategy with your mates and shoot! You can also dress your stag in a funny costume and enjoy some hunting.
And don’t forget to take a break and refresh yourselves with a pint of beer.
Once you arrive in the arena, the staff will welcome you and give you the equipment. You can also change (we recommend bringing regular sportswear and trainers) or pick a funny costume for your stag. Then you will receive all necessary instructions and start playing.
Choose your scenario, divide into two teams, make breaks (maybe with a drink), the time management is fully up to you.
One of our guides will pick you up at the pre-agreed spot (e.g. hotel) at the pre-agreed time to walk you to the Reball in Prague location (and back again), or help you arrange a taxi/public transportation (there and back again) at your expense.
Since the arena for reball is located right in Prague city centre, we do not provide private transportation by default. In case you require a private transport, add it from the extras.
- The Reball in Prague activity is located in the city centre.
- At the venue, toilets, showers and locker rooms are available.
- You need to sign a disclaimer
- Bring comfortable sportswear and trainers
- There are different types of the game for you to choose from
- There are also costumes at the venue for your stag to choose
- Reball is similar to paintball, but uses special rubber balls (re-balls) that are paint-free – the accuracy and impact are the same as with paintball
- Smaller groups are also welcome, but the price for 8 persons must be respected