More Info about Beer Spa
Iff you had a rough night or you just need a break during your Prague stag, relax for one hour like every beer lover should, in a beer spa! You will dive into whirlpool royal oak tubs and let your body absorb the positive impacts of natural extracts like hops, brewer’s yeast and malt which are used to brew beer. It’s not just about the bath of course, in a proper beer spa the main drink shouldn’t be missing. Therefore, an unlimited consumption of light and dark beer is provided, cheers!
Beer spa is a perfect and unique activity when you need a break from all the partying and rushing which a stag weekend usually brings, or if you just need to cure your hangover. The bath itself has very positive impacts on your skin and health, and of course, you have a good opportunity to taste more Czech beer.
At Prague beer spa, you are welcomed by the staff and the whole activity is explained. They distribute cotton towels, sheets and basswood slippers for your group. When the introduction is finished, you are left in privacy for the whole treatment. The session includes bath in hand-made, thousand-litre, whirlpool royal oak tubs, unique hop bio sauna, cooling using traditional oak buckets and relaxation on a bed of wheat straw. You are treated with unlimited light and dark beer consumption and home-made beer bread during the whole procedure.
Our guide will collect you at the meeting point (e.g. hotel) and walk you to the beer spa or help you to arrange a taxi/public transport at your expense.
Because the beer spa is located in the Prague centre with easy accessibility, we don’t provide any transport by default. In case you need it, you can easily add from the extras.
The guide will bring you to the spa, check you in and leave.
If you have a following activity with us after the beer spa, the guide will pick you up there again.
The beer spa is located in central Prague near Karlovo Náměstí.
- The opening hours are daily from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- The duration of the procedure is 60 minutes including changing time
- This is a private time in the Beer Spa Prague.
- There is no need to bring anything with you – cotton towels, sheets and basswood slippers are provided.
- Individuals with allergies to proteins, yeast and hops should consult their physician before booking.
- It is recommended that you do not bathe or shower for several hours after the procedure to reach the highest impact of the treatment to your skin. Don´t worry about an undesirable odour.
- We invite you to book even if your group is less than the set minimum of 6 people, however the price for the minimum must be respected.
- Please be aware that the maximum number of people in the beer spa is 10. Bigger groups have to be divided and go in separate times one after another.