More Info about Tank Riding
One of the top stag do activities your Prague weekend can offer! Make your crew ready for a true adventure everyone will surely enjoy and appreciate! Even the pacifists in your ranks! Jump in a BMP-1 which was the main armoured vehicle of the Warsaw Pact and have a professional instructor take you for a crazy ride on a tank track. You will be making your way over bumps, obstacles and through mud so brace yourselves! Digest the experience after and inspect displayed vehicles with a drink in your hand. If you can’t decide what to do in Prague for a stag do, you just need to give this activity a try!
When you arrive at the tankodrom for your tank riding, you are welcomed by an instructor and explained all the necessary information and guidelines before you are allowed into the BMP-1. When you are ready, the instructor takes you for a 5 km ride around a tank track full of mud, bumps and obstacles so hold tight and be ready for a wild ride! After the ride, you can take a moment to have a look at displayed military vehicles and enjoy a drink.
Our guide meets you at the agreed meeting point (e.g. hotel) together with a private transport and they take you to the venue. It depends on the traffic but it can take between 30 – 60 minutes to reach your destination. After your activity the private transport takes you back to the original meeting point.
- The tankodrom is located roughly 27 km far from Prague.
- There are toilets at the location.
- This activity is just a ride for the whole group, it doesn’t provide a chance to drive a tank!
- We suggest you bring regular sportswear and trainers. There is a chance that you will get dirty.
- You will sign a disclaimer before the activity starts.
- Feel free to take pictures of the displayed vehicles.
- Please be aware that you can´t be under the influence of alcohol or any other intoxicating substances to be able to enjoy the ride.
- For the Clay pigeon trap shooting, please allow extra time: 30 or 60 minutes.