Battle Tank Driving Experience in Prague
If you are looking for some stag do ideas on what to do during a weekend in Prague, then let us present to you an iconic activity – Battle Tank Driving Experience. During the activity your stag will have a chance to drive a T-55 Soviet main battle tank supported by his stag do crew in the back seats. Controlling such a vehicle is no fun (just kidding, it’s the best), so your stag will get proper training and a professional instructor will be present the entire time of your ride. Apart from the ride itself, you can also have a look around other vehicles and enjoy a drink.
Once you arrive in the area (transport is provided by us), you will be welcomed by the instructor who steals your stag to give him some quick training and all the necessary instructions in order to make him ready for the challenge of driving the beast! In the meantime, check out the displayed vehicles and don`t forget to grab a drink for the tour (or rather leave it after the bumpy ride).
Afterwards, your soon-to-be-married mate is good to go. The stag drives a T-55 tank (with the instructor) on a muddy, specialised tank track for 5 km with the rest of your group as passengers.
We will agree upon a meeting point (e.g. hotel). One of our guides picks you up at the pre-agreed spot on the pre-agreed time to get you to the location (and back again). Depending on the traffic, it can take from 30 to 60 minutes to get to the venue.
- The Battle Tank Experience venue is located 27 km from Prague.
- Toilets are available.
- Only the stag can drive the tank (T-55) during this activity! The rest of the group ride with him as passengers. Only maximum 5 members of your group can ride with him.
- We recommend bringing regular sportswear and trainers.
- Prior to the start you need to sign a disclaimer.
- You can take pictures of the vehicles displayed.
- Please be aware that both the stag and the rest of the group cannot be under the influence of alcohol or other intoxicating substances during this activity.