More Info about Dog Attack Prank
Have a drink and enjoy the show of a running stag, chased by an attack dog! What revenge from his mates for his foolish decision to marry! He will get a protective suit and once he starts running a professionally trained dog will be unleashed to bring him down. Surprise your friend during his stag do in Prague with this unforgettable prank!
Dog attack is a favourite but hard to get stag prank activity that we are very glad to provide for your Prague stag. It is a unique way to surprise and prank your stag at the same time. With this prank you will make his stag do unforgettable. He will have adrenaline pumping while you will be laughing.
When you arrive at the location, an instructor will provide the instructions to the stag and he has to sign a disclaimer. Then he gets dressed in a protective suit and a helmet. When he is ready, he receives a simple task: to run to the end of a 50 meter track. After a few seconds, an instructor releases a dog and in a short moment, the dog brings your friend down and dominates him for a moment. The instructor then calls the dog off. When he is back on his feet, he receives a shot to absorb the shock.
You can also book drinks with us, see extras for that or you can buy them on the spot.
One of our guides picks you up at the meeting point (e.g. hotel), and provides private transport to the dog attack location. The transportation time can take up to 30 minutes, depending on traffic.
When your activity is finished, our private transport returns you to the original meeting point.
The transport in the basic price of the activity is calculated for a maximum of 12 people. If you need more people to come, add from extras.
- The activity is located in the suburbs of Prague.
- Locker rooms, toilets and showers are available at the venue.
- Please make sure that the stag is healthy and free of any heart-related problems.
- The basic price is calculated with transport for a maximum of 12 people. If there are more than 12 in your group, add transport from extras.
- Please bring regular sportswear and trainers for the stag.
- The activity involves only stag but the rest of the group go with him and watch.
- Stag gets instructions and has to sign a disclaimer before starting.
- The stag will get a special suit, which will protect him from bites.
- The dog is professionally trained to bite specific body parts, mostly legs and hands.
- The dog handler is present at all times.
The suit is quite resistant so there is no need to be afraid of dog bites. However, as in any adrenaline activity, there is a risk of injury. Based on our experience the stag will have some light bruises at most.